Student safety and wellness are top priority and we have implemented the following measures :
- Professional Counseling for students by a for each and every student by a Neuro-Linguistic Programming Certified The parameters set were on emotional , mental and psychological preferences among the students and counseling is carried out on a one-to-one basis.
- Mentors are identified to handle problems and issues class wise.
- Lectures and in-person programs to create awareness and to familiarize the students.
- More efforts & emphasis on prevention - Faculties are on a vigil and doing rounds in the campus by turns.
- Provision for emergency notification / complaints through text, email & optra
- Emphasis on communication about safety issues to foster a collective consciousness & focused engagement, collaboration and information sharing.