- National Girl Child Day
Al-Ameen Institute of Management Studies observed National Girl Child Day on 24th Jan 2023 to implement the initiative of the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India to address the inequalities & discrimination faced by girl child.
- Mrs. Shameema Khatoon, faculty gave an insight about the objectives of celebrating the day & the steps taken up by the Government to fulfill these objectives.
- A poster making competition was organized on the occasion and the best three posters with finest quotes were selected.
- Parakram Diwas or Courage Day was celebrated on 23rd Jan 2023 to honour a great
freedom fighter of India, Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose on his birth anniversary.
Mr. Deepak Singh S C, HOD, MBA spoke about the life of Netaji and the importance
of celebrating the day in order to inspire the students about the strengths,
perseverance, selflessness, and patriotic fervor of Nataji, despite oppression.
- Our faculty & students participated in the special quiz competition on “Netaji Subhas
Chandra Bose” organized by the Ministry of Education, Government of India on
- Youth Day or Yuva Diwas was celebrated on 12th Jan 2023, to commemorate
the birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda who was a profound spiritual leader, a
philosopher, thinker and patriot; he made an immense contribution to the Indian Freedom
Struggle against the oppressive British Rule in India.
- Mr. Deepak Singh S C, HOD, MBA spoke on “Viksit Yuva Viksit Bharat”,
highlighting the inspirational quotes of Swami Vivekananda to encourage the youth
& ignite in them the flame of knowledge, rational thinking, and religious empathy. Since
the youth are the driving force & the future of the country it’s necessary to build a
progressive youth population that will eventually hold the baton of success for India in
- Oil Conservation Day was observed on 10th Jan 2023. Mr. Deepak Singh S C, HOD,
MBA addressed the students on the importance of saving Petroleum & Gas since it
is widely used in various sectors such as power plants, industries, fertilizer,
commercial, domestic, transport etc., plus the demand for both petroleum & gas are
increasing day-by-day. Creating awareness for conservation of these natural resources is
necessary for future safety.
- Further Air pollution has also escalated dramatically over the years due to increase in
the use of petroleum & gas products. This has had a deleterious impact on the health
factor as well as on the world heritage monuments e.g., the Taj Mahal, adversely
affecting our living environment.
- Ms. Muskan S from III Sem MBA and Mr. Shabaz Pasha from I Sem BBA gave
presentations on the variety of lubricants that have been launched by oil marketing
companies in order to increase the efficiency of petroleum products leading to
conservation. And about Compressed Natural Gas (CNG, started by the GAIL in the year
1992) technique as a fuel in the transport sector has been implemented by the government
of many countries including India to save petroleum products and make the environment
clean and pollution-free. CNG is a very safe and sound environment-friendly burning fuel
which has been implemented to reduce the drain of discharges such as hydrocarbons,
carbon monoxide, lead, sulfur and etc in the environment in comparison to other fuels. A
conversion kit has also been launched to successfully implement CNG in petrol vehicles.
- Graduation Day 2022, was held on 15th Oct 2022
- First semester MBA students participated in the National Level Management Fest
"ENCHAINER 2K22" held on 31st March 2022 organized by Global Institutes of
- An Introductory session on Children’s Movement for Civic Awareness - CMCA was conducted
on 16th March 2022 for MBA students by Mrs.Elizabeth, to orient students on Active
- Staff and students participated in “Founders Day” on 6th Sep 2021 which was
celebrated in a grand manner. Dr. S. C. Sharma, Director of NAAC and Former
Vice-Chancellor of University of Tumkur was invited as Chief Guest and Mr. Balakrishna,
Advocate, High Court of Karnataka and Mr. Umar Ismail Khan, Chairman, Al-Ameen
Educational Society were the Guests of Honour while the Hon. Secretary, Al-Ameen Ratna,
Dr. Subhan Shariff presided over the programme.
- “Cultural Day” was organized on 31st Aug 2021. Students took part with
enthusiasm & fervor.
- “Independence Day” was celebrated on 15th August. Chairman, Hon.Secretary,
Executive Council Members, Principals, Staff and NCC cadets took part in the
- All the MBA students participated in the webinar, “Implementation of NEP 2020 –
Opportunities & Challenges” on 23rd Aug 2021 organized by Bangalore University
First Grade College Principal’s Association.
- Ms. Arbin K IV Sem MBA student participated in one day International Finance Conclave
on “Fin Tech: Digital Transformation in the Pandemic Era” on 31st July 2021
organized by Finance areas, CMS Business school.
- Ms. Arbin K IVSem MBA student participated in one day National Level HR Seminar
“Reimagining People Management and Employees Experience” on 23rd July 2021
organized by CMS Jain.
- Mr. Mateen Shariff from II Sem MBA took part in “Emoji Quiz” and scored 90% on
17th July 2021 organized by Department of Commerce HKBK College.
- An Essay Competition was organized on “India’s Freedom Struggle” for the I
Sem MBA students on 12th March 2021
- Fresher’s Party was arranged for I Sem MBA students on 10th Feb 2021 and the
theme was “Masquerade”.
- Arshiya Tabassum, Ayesha Sidiqa, Md Yousuff & Fuzail Khan, MBA students took part in
Inter College Debate Competition
on 23rd Oct 2019 at Acharya Bangalore B-School.
- Fareeda Banu, Arshiya Tabassum, Ayesha Sidiqa & Heena Shaziya, MBA students attended a
Seminar titled “Save Earth and Smart Earth” on 22nd Oct 2019 at Aditya
- Abdul Rahman, Shivanand, Aqib Ashiq, & K Naif Aboobacker, MBA students attended a
Seminar on “Diversity & Inclusion-A Business Imperative” on 21st Sep 2019 at Jain
- Two MBA students presented papers at BIMS on 6th Sep 2019 as detailed below :
- Sapna on “Impact on Leadership Style on Performance of Educational
Institutions in Bangalore”.
- Shaik Shabaz on “Impact of Digital Learning on Management Education with
respect to Job Recruitments in Bangalore”.
- Four MBA students presented papers at RIMS on 6th Sep 2019 as detailed below :
- Ayesha Soubia S R on “Issues and Challenges of Women Empowerment”.
- Bismimol D P on “Issues and Challenges of Women Empowerment”.
- Mohammed Yousuff Ahmed on “Brand Management of Smart Devices in
- Archana G K on “Customer Centric Analysis of Challenges of Digital
- Eleven MBA students presented papers at BIMS on 19th July 2019 as detailed below :
- Ashwanth Krishnan M.V on “Study on Impact of Employee- Motivation at
Plywood Industry with reference to KL Adbul Sathar Timbers and
- Shaikh Ashfaque on“Impact of Promotion to Admission in Professional
Courses with references To Career Shape Out in Bangalore”.
- Abdulla Aqeel on “Impact of Tour Operator Services on Customer
Satisfaction with reference to Labbaik Tours and Travels”.
- Arshiya Banu on “Study on Employee Welfare and Grievance Handling in
- Mayraj Tazyin on “A study on Brand Loyalty on Mysore Silk Saree with
reference to KSTC in Bangalore”.
- Abed Hussain on “Impact of Promotion Strategy on End Customers with
reference to Yamaha Bangalore”.
- Tasmiya Sultana S on “Employee Motivation Factored in HR Policies”.
- Zaiba Fathima on “Innovative Employee Retention Strategies”.
- Sadika Firdous on “A study on Projections in KPTCL on Budgetary
- Fareha T Arif on “Work Stress Management Techniques at Big Bazaar”.
- Mohammed Adeeb Jarrar on “A study on Responsibility Accounting with
reference to Cost/Profit Center at Space Concept”.
- Four MBA students viz., Arshiya Banu, Aswanth Krishnan M.V, Syed Mateen Ahmed and
attend a Seminar on “H R Analytics” at Presidency College on 17th June 2019.
- Aswanth Krishnan M.V & Yahya Thalhath, MBA students participated in the event
“Business Quiz” on 24t May 2019 organized by Acharaya Bangalore B-School.
- A Team of MBA & BBA students won 3rd Prize in the event “Product Launch” on 7th
March 2019 organized by VYN Degree College.
- Nishath Fathima & Sumaiya Saleem, MBA students won II Prize and Sifana Banu A, MBA
students won III Prize in Mehendi Competition while Afsan Sharif & Varshini won
III Prize in Face Painting Competition at CIMS, Bangalore on 13th Dec 2019.