Guest Lectures from experts to sensitize students on various aspects of life and to inspire students
to become confident leaders, change agents, develop awareness of global issues, improve public
speaking & negotiation skills.
Mental Health & Well Being
Soft Skills & Personal Grooming
Health Management & Fitness
Ethics & Social Responsibility
Empathy & Social Responsibility
Harmful Effects of Addiction to Intoxicants
The following Guest Lectures were organized for MBA students :
“Personality & Grooming” by Ms. Sabina Juliet, Corporate Trainer on 22nd Jan 2020.
- “Introduction to Supply Chain Management and the International Certification & Courses in
Supply Chain Management” by Mr. Naveen Chandra A V, Director, Global Institute of Supply
Management on 18th Jan 2020.
- “A Journey to Realize Ride, Interact, Learn, Share, Work and Self realize our potential to
Innovate” by Mr. Srinivas Chamarthy, Senior Scientist on 17th Jan 2020.
- “Self Awareness” by Mr. Syed Mohammed Ali, Corporate Trainer on 6th Dec 2019.
- “How to Handle failures in Life” by Mr. Chandra Mouli K, Corporate Trainer on 2nd Nov
- “Motivation and Inspiration for Success” by Mr. Purandaran G, Corporate Trainer 26th Oct
- “New Era of Leadership” by Mr. Chandra Mouli K, Corporate Trainer on 15th June 2019.
- “Team Working” by Mr. Chandra Mouli K, Corporate Traineron 25th May 2019.
- “Group Discussion” by Mr. Syed Mohammed Ali, Corporate Trainer on 25th May 2019.
- “Next Millenium Leaders” by Mr. Chandra Mouli K, Corporate Trainer on 4th May 2019.
- “Law of the Land” by Syed Munawar, Advocate on 1st April.
- “Interpersonal Relations” by Chandra Mouli K, Corporate Trainer on 23rd March 2019.
- “Self Confidence” by Chandra Mouli K, Corporate Trainer on 16th March 2019.
- “Stress Management” by Mrs. Kiran Mai Yanamela, Corporate Trainer on 4th Jan 2019.
- “Guidance for Civil Services Examination” on 15th Dec 2018 by Mr. Najeeb Shah, Former
Chairman, Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Custome (CBIC), Former High Commissioner of India in
Singapore, Former Director General, Directorate of Revenue Intelligence and Recipient of the
Presidential Award for Distinguished Record of Services.
- “Supply Chain Management” by Prof. M Rajiv on 1st Dec 2018.
- “Stock Market” by Mr. Rahul Dhawan, Corporate Trainer on 27th Nov 2018.
- “Building a Definite Future” by Mr. Purandaran G, Corporate Trainer on 17th Oct 2018.
- “Creativity” by Mr. Chandra Mouli, Corporate Trainer on 15th Nov 2018.
- “Emotional Intellegence” by Mr. Kiran Mai Yanamela, Corporate Trainer on 15th Nov 2018.
- “Red Ocean Strategy” by Prof. M Rajiv on 19th Sep 2018.
- “Leading People : Leading Yourself” by Mr. Purandaran G, Corporate Trainer on 3rd June
- “Personal Effectiveness” by Mrs. Ruhi Nayeem, Corporate Trainer on 24th May 2018.
- “Handling Difficult People” by Mr. Gautam Rao, on 18th May 2018.
- “Creative Thinking” by Mr. Lokesh Shankarappa, Corporate Trainer on 4th April 2018 for II Sem