Al-Ameen Institute of Management Studies has excellent physical infrastructural facilities to aid effective teaching and learning. Al-Ameen Campus is spread over a sprawling 2.86 acres of land and has spacious facilities with adequate resources, proper lighting, ventilation and seating arrangements to support curricular and co-curricular activities amidst a beautiful landscaped garden.
- Al-Ameen Institute of Management Studies is a WIFI enabled campus.
- A well furnished Seminar Hall with an area of 223.2 sq. mts and a seating capacity of 125 with AC. It has a small refreshment room, a recording room and LCD, collar mikes, video conferencing facility and a smart board.
- The Audio-Visual room is well furnished with AC, LCD, smart board, with a seating capacity of 60 and covers an area of 75.88.74 sq. mts and is regularly used for conducting seminars and workshops.
- A spacious Computer Lab is equipped with 120 computers, printers, scanners, white board, server and internet enabled and encompasses an area of 210.31 sq. mts.
- Classrooms are spacious, ventilated and well lit with ergonomically designed seats, LCD, dais and podium.
- The Library is adequately equipped with a high speed internet, large number of books, journals, and magazines and has a reading area for 50 students covering an area of 229.2 sq mts.
- Each faculty is provided with a workstation, internet enabled computer and adequate space for storage.