Al-Ameen Institute of Management Studies infrastructure supports the conduct of extra-curricular activities such as sports, outdoor and indoor games, gymnasium, auditorium, NSS, NCC, and cultural activities.
- Sports and Outdoor Games : Al-Ameen has a playground to facilitate throw ball, volley ball, badminton and kabaddi matches. We hire Kittur Rani Channamma Stadium in the vicinity for the cricket tournaments.
- Indoor Games : There is a student recreation room to facilitate indoor games like carrom, chess and table tennis.
- Gymnasium : Our college has a gymnasium room with a few gym equipments like tread mill, butterfly, cardio, cycle, weight/hyper extension bench.
- Auditorium : We have the state-of-the-art auditorium with a seating capacity of 300. It is used for conducting inter-collegiate competitions and cultural activities. We also have an amphi theatre and open auditorium with a capacity of 1500.
- NSS / NCC : The college has a NSS / NCC unit in the campus with about 50 students each.
- Language Lab : This facility is being used to hone communication skills of the students.
Health & Hygiene : The campus houses a medical room with a full time campus doctor and an attendant. The medical room is equipped with a stretcher, bed, Intravenous facility, basic medicines and all other first aid facilities