Information & Communication Technology in the present time plays a catalytic role in improving pedagogy, student-teacher interaction & to improve quality teaching-learning initiatives. Since it has become an integral & critical part of teaching & learning, it adds value by enhancing the effectiveness of learning, thereby making teaching more Stimulating, Engaging & Rewarding and at the same time a great tool for communication & networking.
ICT has the proven power to change the world, and the way we perceive it as it allows for new ways of Learning, Evaluating, Planning, Monitoring & Reflecting.
Our institution has the following ICT tools :
- Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC) is activated and is used regularly for accessing books and other materials available in the online database. The library is completely automated with NewGen Lib software.
- DELNET, Gale Cengage Learning and Sage Management Plus packages are subscribed for accessing e-journals and has 10 years back volumes and have search tools to access multiple databases.
- We have a well established in-house remote e-publications access through our Online Digital Library which is secured with an User-ID and password.
- Our library is completely automated with NewGen Lib software.
- In our library we have computers for public access.
- We have printers and a scanner for public access.
- We have subscribed for 4 mbps internet band width with ACT Fibernet and the Campus is Wifi enabled.
- We update our digital library regularly with study materials, previous years question papers and copy of the university syllabus which forms a part of our Institutional Repository. Apart from this we have access to Online digital Library.
- The institution makes use of ICT and computer based sessions to facilitate teaching and learning. Audio/video conferencing facility is also available.
- We have membership with DELNET which accommodates resource sharing network.